Convenient image manager.
Replaces the standard file manager.
Compatible with Opencart (Ocstore and other assemblies) versions 2.1, 2.3, 3.0
Fully compatible with the engine's text editors:
- CKEdit (for now for ocstore 2. *, since this editor is already present in ocstore distributions, for 3.0 if you use this one: CKEdit for opencart 3.0
- Summer note
Simplifies uploading by simply dragging and dropping files.
Doesn't cut thumbnail images, so you'll always recognize them easily.
And much much more, which greatly simplifies the work with images.
There are many plans for the development of this module. A version for Opencart 3.0 is coming soon.
From the planned:
- the ability to resize source files to a certain size immediately upon upload. It will be appreciated by those who like to upload "heavy" files (for example, 4000 * 3000 images) directly from cameras.
- rotate your sources and
- change their sizes,
- make a quick preview of sources in a convenient size, and not just as a thumbnail
- quick search by file name
- implementation of any of your wishes for working with graphic files