It was hard before to manage WHMCS menu, for example if you want to add new menu item, change it's place or make it hidden or shown in certain condition, or even to translate the title.
Earlier it required you to know at least the basics of HTML and CSS, or to deal with PHP sometimes.
Now you can do all of this and even more using this module that enables you to do numerous actions like adding unlimited menus and sub-menu items, identifying when and to whom each item will be displayed, add translations to several languages from the same place, changing the order of menu items using Drag-Drop technique, and many more, all of this can be done easily only with few clicks.
- Add Unlimited Menus and Submenu items
- Compatible with WHMCS Template Six and Five
- Compatible with Custom Templates
- Change menu items ordering with Drag-n-Drop
- Add translation to each item easily
- Add additional attributes to each menu item
- Add core system URL from categorized lists, or external URL
- Add icon to each menu item
- Automatically display badge number (ex. Total Active Services, Open Tickets, Due Invoices, etc).
- Choose when to display specific menu item (Visitors, Clients only, or Clients with active products, etc)
- Open URL in the same window or in new window
- Install WHMCS default menu items with one click