WGOD!

The general member portfolio consists of software developers, company owners and investors. Our mission is to ensure that all shared content is clean and functional. For this reason, unfortunately, not every member is accepted. Please do not attempt to register for 1 software or 1 theme, membership is paid. You can join our telegram group below or send an e-mail to [email protected] to purchase the invite code for 10$.

Join Telegram

Dizi-Film Sitesi Kurmak İstiyorum

Info

Konu Hakkında Merhaba, tarihinde Have a question kategorisinde omcekadam tarafından oluşturulan Dizi-Film Sitesi Kurmak İstiyorum başlıklı konuyu okuyorsunuz. Bu konu şimdiye dek 815 kez görüntülenmiş, 15 yorum ve 0 tepki puanı almıştır...
Kategori Adı Have a question
Konu Başlığı Dizi-Film Sitesi Kurmak İstiyorum
Thread starter omcekadam
Start date
Replies
Views
First message reaction score
Son Mesaj Yazan ralizada

omcekadam

Friend
Prime
Resources
Warez Point
79ա
Turkish Liras
0₺
Merhabalar, Dizi-Film sitesi kurmak istiyorum amacım gelir elde etmek ve çok tık alan bir site kurmak değil(şimdilik) kendim ve çevrem için. Az biraz deneyimim var sizden de öneri alabilir miyim?

Volition

New
Warez Point
Turkish Liras
0₺
Merhabalar, Dizi-Film sitesi kurmak istiyorum amacım gelir elde etmek ve çok tık alan bir site kurmak değil(şimdilik) kendim ve çevrem için. Az biraz deneyimim var sizden de öneri alabilir miyim?
I am sorry i dont know Turkish, id love to help you with your native language. If you want to be safe (from goverment) here are some steps:
1. When registering your domain, make sure you use Crypto (Bitcoin/Litecoin etc.), as i know Namecheap accepts crypto, and safest place to register the domain is njal.la
2. Find a good theme or template that does not require alot of resources
3. Use offshore hosting, it is not so hard to find some (I am using Alexhost) its based in Moldova (i hope Russians dont invade it)
4. For Hosting your files you can use Doodstream, Streamtape, Netu... for me Netu works the best, no DMCA removals and you can limit it to only one video ad (but you dont get any money)
5. Make sure you use VPN (Hide your IP), i've set up my vps so it works as my private VPN and as a host for my website.

If you are dedicated to your project, you will have to learn alot about SEO, Optimising your wordpress theme etc... but it pays out in the end

Tya

New
Warez Point
Turkish Liras
0₺
Merhaba hocam bana ulaşın pm ile size yardım edeyim otomatik şekilde film çekme vs tüm full yaparız

omcekadam

Friend
Prime
Resources
Warez Point
79ա
Turkish Liras
0₺
I am sorry i dont know Turkish, id love to help you with your native language. If you want to be safe (from goverment) here are some steps:
1. When registering your domain, make sure you use Crypto (Bitcoin/Litecoin etc.), as i know Namecheap accepts crypto, and safest place to register the domain is njal.la
2. Find a good theme or template that does not require alot of resources
3. Use offshore hosting, it is not so hard to find some (I am using Alexhost) its based in Moldova (i hope Russians dont invade it)
4. For Hosting your files you can use Doodstream, Streamtape, Netu... for me Netu works the best, no DMCA removals and you can limit it to only one video ad (but you dont get any money)
5. Make sure you use VPN (Hide your IP), i've set up my vps so it works as my private VPN and as a host for my website.

If you are dedicated to your project, you will have to learn alot about SEO, Optimising your wordpress theme etc... but it pays out in the end
Thank you very much for your reply. It will help me a lot.

omcekadam

Friend
Prime
Resources
Warez Point
79ա
Turkish Liras
0₺
hocam çok sıkıntılı işler bence bu işe bulaşmayın açın bir blog bilgiler vs. paylaşın bence
Hocam en büyük hayalimdir güzel bi film sitesi kurmak BePeak teması var onun için para biriktiriyorum hosting işini falanda hallettim güzel bi firma buldum telif olaylarında sıkıntı çıkarmayacak bişe şuan öğrenci olduğum için okula vakit ayırcam okullar kapandığı zamanda başlicam bişeylere amacım yukarıda da belirttiğim gibi para kazanmak değil heveslik bişey

cyborgs

New
Warez Point
Turkish Liras
0₺
Bir zamanlar 720pfilmizle.com, 1080pfilmizle.com gibi domainlerim vardı hep bir film sitesi kurmak için almıştım ama ekmek yedirmiyordu bende link kısaltma ile paylaştım :)

Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • aLeech:
    Guest wariclis has joined the room.
  • (Guest) wariclis:
    hi
    (Guest) wariclis: hi
    Back