WGOD!

The general member portfolio consists of software developers, company owners and investors. Our mission is to ensure that all shared content is clean and functional. For this reason, unfortunately, not every member is accepted. Please do not attempt to register for 1 software or 1 theme, membership is paid. You can join our telegram group below or send an e-mail to [email protected] to purchase the invite code for 10$.

Join Telegram

Waiting answer I have to write 5 messages to download

Info

Konu Hakkında Merhaba, tarihinde Have a question kategorisinde Kreatore tarafından oluşturulan I have to write 5 messages to download başlıklı konuyu okuyorsunuz. Bu konu şimdiye dek 630 kez görüntülenmiş, 11 yorum ve 1 tepki puanı almıştır...
Kategori Adı Have a question
Konu Başlığı I have to write 5 messages to download
Thread starter Kreatore
Start date
Replies
Views
First message reaction score
Son Mesaj Yazan cloudnet

campos84

New
Warez Point
Turkish Liras
0₺
No se amigo, yo también quiero descargar un tema y tengo que llegar a 5.
Post automatically merged:

Conseguiste el tema ??? funciona bien ??

Last edited:

KuduzOp

New
Warez Point
Turkish Liras
0₺
I have the same situation.. One of the admin says me.. "stay in patient, after your messages get aproval you will get your rights"..

already got my rights
I have the same situation.. One of the admin says me.. "stay in patient, after your messages get aproval you will get your rights"..

.. thank you wgod.. you are great..

Last edited:

luckyyvarun

Friend
New
Resources
Warez Point
Turkish Liras
0₺
I am new here, thanks for this tread, even I come to know that by commenting on post and if comments get accepted by the admin then only can download content here, I am looking for Prestashop modules

Its take little time but admin approves messages and can avail all the best modules, i started my journey on wgod sometime back but now i am loving this platform.

Last edited:
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • aLeech:
    Guest wariclis has joined the room.
  • (Guest) wariclis:
    hi
    (Guest) wariclis: hi
    Back