WGOD!

The general member portfolio consists of software developers, company owners and investors. Our mission is to ensure that all shared content is clean and functional. For this reason, unfortunately, not every member is accepted. Please do not attempt to register for 1 software or 1 theme, membership is paid. You can join our telegram group below or send an e-mail to [email protected] to purchase the invite code for 10$.

Join Telegram

Recruiting for Graphicer, Blogger, Cracker, Developer and Manager

Info

Konu Hakkında Merhaba, tarihinde News kategorisinde xNull  tarafından oluşturulan Recruiting for Graphicer, Blogger, Cracker, Developer and Manager başlıklı konuyu okuyorsunuz. Bu konu şimdiye dek 1,201 kez görüntülenmiş, 8 yorum ve 10 tepki puanı almıştır...
Kategori Adı News
Konu Başlığı Recruiting for Graphicer, Blogger, Cracker, Developer and Manager
Thread starter xNull 
Start date
Replies
Views
First message reaction score
Son Mesaj Yazan ztvserg
  • Thread Author
Recruiting-Apps-Improve-Talent-Strategy.jpg

Today is a new period for WGOD, Our all system is changing and we're connecting via NFT so We're recruiting new friends for our team. We started to put the forum system in the background and put the resource and blog system in the foreground. We are planning to recruit many different styles of friends in the new structure. Graphichers can work for the NFT system belong WGOD. Developers can develop a few projects with us. Crackers can crack and can learn how to crack new scripts for our library. Managers can manage the forum system and can earn money from ADS and the forum.
Before the start, I can say everyone will earn money.

Developers;
We have a plan to open some of our libraries to the public so we will make new mobile and web projects. After the projects, devs are gonna be Moderators and access VIP and MAJOR Categories. When he left us, he will be the Developer for WGOD.

Advantages for Devs;
  • All projects belong to the developer will be advertised by the WGOD
  • He can add banners to WGOD about his projects.
  • He can pin his projects in WGOD
Graphichers ;
We are going to start connecting via the NFT collection system. All WGOD users will earn NFT from the system. Graphichers can design new collections.

Advantages for Designers;
  • He will earn NFT from our system.
Bloggers;
We are planning to write articles about educational software not hacking. We will develop our visitors and teach them something.

Categories; Code4Fun ( PHP, JS, Python, GO and all languages ), Technology News, Hack Documents, Tools Documents

Advantages for Bloggers;
  • He can share post his document about his job
  • He will earn money from WGOD Blog Google ADS. ( We're going to put his Google ADS Code in WGOD.co )
Managers;

The managers will manage all forum systems for his country. He can add his payment option to WGOD.co, He can recommend everything for WGOD.co, He/she can say everything for WGOD futures. She/he can add payment methods for his countries without Paypal. She can add Google ADS to resource pages.

Requirements for WGOD;
  • English Language
  • She/he has to share 200 resources minimum or he had to a nulled platform website Alexa Rank Max 200.000
Advantages for Manager;
  • He will earn money from WGOD Blog Google ADS. ( We're going to put his Google ADS Code in WGOD.co )
  • He can sell membership in his/her country, not other countries.
  • She/He can add ads code to WGOD.co

All Requirements;
Language: English
Minimum Age: 25
Has to knowledge about Programming / Code
He has to improve himself to WGOD managers.

All Applies will get a project to do that and all Applies will earn money and get support from WGOD.CO TEAM

Do you wanna be part of WGOD? You should text me about your nation and knowledge.

ODIN

ODIN

Chucky
Ailemizin daha iyi gelişmesi ve daha sağlam bir şekilde ilerlemek için güzel bir proje bu projede elimden ne geldiği sürece destekciyim Grafik Tasarım konusunda Yardımcı olurum

good luck for those who will participate in this big change unfortunately i dont have any knowledge if i did i would join dev team.

We are planning to write articles about educational software not hacking. We will develop our visitors and teach them something.

Categories; Code4Fun ( PHP, JS, Python, GO and all languages ), Technology News, Hack Documents, Tools Documents

Advantages for Bloggers;
Managers;
Hello Dear admins!!!
i can write articles about educational software for blogger side
btw my age is 17 but have B2 english

Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • aLeech:
    Guest wariclis has joined the room.
  • (Guest) wariclis:
    hi
    (Guest) wariclis: hi
    Back