WGOD!

The general member portfolio consists of software developers, company owners and investors. Our mission is to ensure that all shared content is clean and functional. For this reason, unfortunately, not every member is accepted. Please do not attempt to register for 1 software or 1 theme, membership is paid. You can join our telegram group below or send an e-mail to [email protected] to purchase the invite code for 10$.

Join Telegram

Sharer request

Info

Konu Hakkında Merhaba, tarihinde Be a Sharer kategorisinde LSDeep tarafından oluşturulan Sharer request başlıklı konuyu okuyorsunuz. Bu konu şimdiye dek 624 kez görüntülenmiş, 4 yorum ve 0 tepki puanı almıştır...
Kategori Adı Be a Sharer
Konu Başlığı Sharer request
Thread starter LSDeep
Start date
Replies
Views
First message reaction score
Son Mesaj Yazan poyrazturkogluyt

LSDeep

C0d3x
Prime
Resources
Warez Point
108ա
Turkish Liras
0₺
Category where you can share scripts; PHP SCRIPT, FLUTTER APP, ANDROID APP
The forums or platforms you were in first; nullscriptz, raidforums, nulledbb, cybernulled
If there is no image about your archive, it is insignificant;
Do the scripts you share have DEMO? ; YES, SURE

aLeech 

Founder of WarezM
BOT
Platin
MAJOR
Resources
Warez Point
39,089ա
Turkish Liras
0₺
Category where you can share scripts; PHP SCRIPT, FLUTTER APP, ANDROID APP
The forums or platforms you were in first; nullscriptz, raidforums, nulledbb, cybernulled
If there is no image about your archive, it is insignificant;
Do the scripts you share have DEMO? ; YES, SURE

Are you sure? Is this category true for that content? If you haven't read the rules, read the rules and share them again. This is the application form, not the sharing category. https://forum.warezm.com/konu/paylasmadan-oence-muhakkak-oku.11877/

LSDeep

C0d3x
Prime
Resources
Warez Point
108ա
Turkish Liras
0₺
Are you sure? Is this category true for that content? If you haven't read the rules, read the rules and share them again. This is the application form, not the sharing category. https://forum.warezm.com/konu/paylasmadan-oence-muhakkak-oku.11877/

Yes i'm sure
Post automatically merged:

Happy to see you in WGOD, I upgraded your account you can share
thanks very much I hope to share all my experiences with everyone ✌️

Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • aLeech:
    Guest wariclis has joined the room.
  • (Guest) wariclis:
    hi
    (Guest) wariclis: hi
    Back