Resources
Reaction score
Time online
4d 20h 43m
Awards
Website
demosepetim.site
Warez Point
Yardıma ihtiyacım var. bu forumdan indirdiğim [XenGenTr] Style V9 temasında bi hata aldım bayaz sayfa Nasıl çözebilirim acaba yardımcı olabilirmisiniz ?

DolaSivikari 

Smart
Platinium
Activity

0%

Longevity

92%

LV

Resources
Reaction score
Time online
21h 24m
Awards
Warez Point
Yardıma ihtiyacım var. bu forumdan indirdiğim [XenGenTr] Style V9 temasında bi hata aldım bayaz sayfa Nasıl çözebilirim acaba yardımcı olabilirmisiniz ?
Ben de meraktan baktim ne yazik ki child .xml yok zannimca bu sebepten sogtu kirulum yapilamiyor yada bir yanlisim da olabilir.

DineFP 

Shell+
Activity

0%

Longevity

4%

LV

Reaction score
Time online
2h 9m
Awards
Warez Point
Last edited:

DolaSivikari 

Smart
Platinium
Activity

0%

Longevity

92%

LV

Resources
Reaction score
Time online
21h 24m
Awards
Warez Point

DineFP 

Shell+
Activity

0%

Longevity

4%

LV

Reaction score
Time online
2h 9m
Awards
Warez Point
Yes i just mentioned that they are missing the child theme without it its not installing properly.
That is not what I said. A child style whether it's by importing a XML or creating one yourself has nothing to do with it functioning or not. The child has no purpose other than making edits without affecting the master. So, like I said, 'missing' the child style is not the issue. You always create the child style yourself and it rarely is provided with a style.

You can even read the documentation provided with the style it came with and find out that there is no child style 'missing'.

What you can try do is use the 2.0.4 version which is also provided. This is the leak and not decoded. See if it makes a difference or not. If that one shows up you'll know that there was an issue with the decoding.

Last edited:

xNull 

Namık Kemal
Platinium
IRONSIDE
Activity

0%

Longevity

100%

LV

Resources
Reaction score
Time online
28d 6h 11m
Awards
Warez Point
Username Style
Profile Music ( MP3 Çalsın )
That is not what I said. A child style whether it's by importing a XML or creating one yourself has nothing to do with it functioning or not. The child has no purpose other than making edits without affecting the master. So, like I said, 'missing' the child style is not the issue. You always create the child style yourself and it rarely is provided with a style.

You can even read the documentation provided with the style it came with and find out that there is no child style 'missing'.

What you can try do is use the 2.0.4 version which is also provided. This is the leak and not decoded. See if it makes a difference or not. If that one shows up you'll know that there was an issue with the decoding.
It's decoded bro Normally v9 is encoded with Ioncube 10x but we decoded and shared without any encode

xNull 

Namık Kemal
Platinium
IRONSIDE
Activity

0%

Longevity

100%

LV

Resources
Reaction score
Time online
28d 6h 11m
Awards
Warez Point
Username Style
Profile Music ( MP3 Çalsın )
Probably cuz of xf version. I will check

DineFP 

Shell+
Activity

0%

Longevity

4%

LV

Reaction score
Time online
2h 9m
Awards
Warez Point
Maybe it helps if I share my version:

XenForo 2.2.8 Patch 1

DolaSivikari 

Smart
Platinium
Activity

0%

Longevity

92%

LV

Resources
Reaction score
Time online
21h 24m
Awards
Warez Point

What you can try do is use the 2.0.4 version which is also provided. This is the leak and not decoded. See if it makes a difference or not. If that one shows up you'll know that there was an issue with the decoding

Himm i see what you are saying they are making this themes very difficult to install it usually have the child and their official way of installation also requires child theme to install but again i am not sure if that is the real problem here let mw know if you install properly.

Warezajans 

Smart
Platinium
Shell+
Activity

0%

Longevity

57%

LV

Resources
Reaction score
Time online
4d 20h 43m
Awards
Website
demosepetim.site
Warez Point
merhaba bende bunun bakup cekilmis hali var ama sifirdan kurulum yapmaya calistiginda cozemiyorum bakup atabilirim çözmenizi bekliyon

DineFP 

Shell+
Activity

0%

Longevity

4%

LV

Reaction score
Time online
2h 9m
Awards
Warez Point
hello, I have a look and take of this, but when you try to install from scratch, I can't solve it, I can take a look and wait for you to solve it.
Did it work for you?

Has anyone got it working?

ULTRON

Tuhaf
Prime
Activity

0%

Longevity

27%

LV

Resources
Reaction score
Time online
14h 5m
Awards
Website
ultron.com
Warez Point
Evet v9 Hala Aktif ve Sorunsuz Kullanamıyoruz.

DMCA & Contact

Any DMCA takedown notice should be sent to this contact email: [email protected] We only respond and take action to plaintext e-mails. Do not send PDF or any other files.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock