WGOD!

The general member portfolio consists of software developers, company owners and investors. Our mission is to ensure that all shared content is clean and functional. For this reason, unfortunately, not every member is accepted. Please do not attempt to register for 1 software or 1 theme, membership is paid. You can join our telegram group below or send an e-mail to [email protected] to purchase the invite code for 10$.

Join Telegram

[XenGenTr] Style V9 Yardım

Info

Konu Hakkında Merhaba, tarihinde Support kategorisinde BlakenFist  tarafından oluşturulan [XenGenTr] Style V9 Yardım başlıklı konuyu okuyorsunuz. Bu konu şimdiye dek 1,375 kez görüntülenmiş, 24 yorum ve 0 tepki puanı almıştır...
Kategori Adı Support
Konu Başlığı [XenGenTr] Style V9 Yardım
Thread starter BlakenFist 
Start date
Replies
Views
First message reaction score
Son Mesaj Yazan BlakenFist

BlakenFist 

Smart
D.Mod
Harry maguire
WarezM
this slowpoke moves Supporter
Resources
Warez Point
4,427ա
Turkish Liras
0₺
Yardıma ihtiyacım var. bu forumdan indirdiğim [XenGenTr] Style V9 temasında bi hata aldım bayaz sayfa Nasıl çözebilirim acaba yardımcı olabilirmisiniz ?

DolaSivikari

Smart
Platin
Resources
Warez Point
2,210ա
Turkish Liras
0₺

DineFP

Platin
Warez Point
187ա
Turkish Liras
0₺
Yes i just mentioned that they are missing the child theme without it its not installing properly.
That is not what I said. A child style whether it's by importing a XML or creating one yourself has nothing to do with it functioning or not. The child has no purpose other than making edits without affecting the master. So, like I said, 'missing' the child style is not the issue. You always create the child style yourself and it rarely is provided with a style.

You can even read the documentation provided with the style it came with and find out that there is no child style 'missing'.

What you can try do is use the 2.0.4 version which is also provided. This is the leak and not decoded. See if it makes a difference or not. If that one shows up you'll know that there was an issue with the decoding.

Last edited:

xNull 

Namık Kemal
IRONSIDE
WarezM
Resources
Warez Point
53,603ա
Turkish Liras
2,000₺
That is not what I said. A child style whether it's by importing a XML or creating one yourself has nothing to do with it functioning or not. The child has no purpose other than making edits without affecting the master. So, like I said, 'missing' the child style is not the issue. You always create the child style yourself and it rarely is provided with a style.

You can even read the documentation provided with the style it came with and find out that there is no child style 'missing'.

What you can try do is use the 2.0.4 version which is also provided. This is the leak and not decoded. See if it makes a difference or not. If that one shows up you'll know that there was an issue with the decoding.
It's decoded bro Normally v9 is encoded with Ioncube 10x but we decoded and shared without any encode

DolaSivikari

Smart
Platin
Resources
Warez Point
2,210ա
Turkish Liras
0₺

What you can try do is use the 2.0.4 version which is also provided. This is the leak and not decoded. See if it makes a difference or not. If that one shows up you'll know that there was an issue with the decoding

Himm i see what you are saying they are making this themes very difficult to install it usually have the child and their official way of installation also requires child theme to install but again i am not sure if that is the real problem here let mw know if you install properly.

BlakenFist 

Smart
D.Mod
Harry maguire
WarezM
Resources
Warez Point
4,427ա
Turkish Liras
0₺
merhaba bende bunun bakup cekilmis hali var ama sifirdan kurulum yapmaya calistiginda cozemiyorum bakup atabilirim çözmenizi bekliyon

Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • aLeech:
    Guest wariclis has joined the room.
  • (Guest) wariclis:
    hi
    (Guest) wariclis: hi
    Back